This Company Regulation or “Code of Conduct” is supposed to be a guide to the Company and the Employees providing about the rights and obligations of each party to maintain favorables and harmonious industrial relationship between the Company and the Employee in attempts to enhance the capacities progresses welfares and common wealth.
It only provides basic principles. In case it requires more detailed provisions or causes doubts to the interpretation on it, the Company expects and advises that the Employees directly ask for clarifications from the Company.
Recruitment of new employees in the Company will be subject to the company needs. Each candidate must qualify the requirement affected by the Company and pass tests held by the Company.
Recruitment of a contract employee under a Limited Employment Agreement pursuant to Law No. 13 Year 2003 and Decision of Minister of Labor and Transmigration, No. Kep.100/MEN/2004 about Limited Employment Agreement.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
Company must secure fair working opportunities for all employees and candidate employees regardless their race, religion, or gender.
Create secured, effective and efficient working environment by :
- Maintaining working discipline, adopting sanctions, establishing procedures and orders and appropriate working orders.
- Rationalizing positions, assignments of employees for specific jobs by well considering the efficiency and effectiveness aspects.
- Establishing and fair and accountable waging system.
The Company arranges the grades of Employees based on their weights of job responsibilities and descriptions as provided in the Company Regulations.
The Employee Grading is separately provided based on the policies of the Company.
Each Employee is entitled to have leave pursuant to the Company Regulation.
The leave package and procedures are including of Annual Leave, Leave of Emergency, Maternal / Miscarriage Leave and Religious Leave.
SOCIAL SECURITY AND WELFARE
Each Employee will be secured with Labor Social Security for the following programs Occupational Accident Security, Death Security, Old Age Security and Health Maintenance Security.
DRUG, ALCOHOL, AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOURS
Management prohibit all employees for :
- Being drunk or drink alcohol, abusing drugs or any other doping at workplace or other places specified by the Company.
- Smoke during working hours and in Air-conditioned rooms and other non-smoking areas.
- Committing immoral conducts or gambling at workplace.
- Assaulting, intimidating or cheating the Employer or working peers and trading illegal goods in the Company’s site.
- Hurting, threatening, either physically or mentally, roughly mocking the members of family of the Employer or working peers.
- Deliberately or carelessly damaging or impairing or exposing the properties of the working peers.
- Disclosing the secrets of the Company or disrupting the reputation of the Employer or his family, that are supposed to be keep confidential, unless otherwise for the interest of the country.
- Committing crimes and being jailed by the competent authorities after the relevant verdict has been legal by the law.
BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
- Company prohibit all from accepting any gifts or promises whatsoever from any other parties for personal interests or other people directly or indirectly related with the jobs, tasks and authorities and designations assigned by the Company to him/her.
- All employees must not give any gift whatsoever categorised as a bribery or corruption.