Environmental Team Member
JOB SUMMARY :
- Working under Environmental Team Leader direct supervision, perform garbage handling operations, and responsible of the garbage room upkeep, and marshalling area daily cleaning operations.
- At disposal of the environmental team leader
- Instructed to alert the Environmental Team Leader when containers or materials received in waste handling areas do not meet the requirements of the "Garbage and Waste Management Plan".
- Ensure that all aspects of the company's environmental policy and procedure applicable to his job task are properly carried out including, but not limited to, the proper labelling of all hazardous material containers including those which may be temporarily used, the proper storage and containment of hazardous chemicals, the proper application of the company's personnel protection program.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY :
- Garbage handling, separation and garbage room cleanness
- Ensure that all aspects of company's OH&S are effectively applied during his/her working activities
- Perform Tender Services
- Perform Silo Cleaning
- Any other assignment as required by the Staff Captain or by the Environmental Team Leader.
- Current and Valid Basic Training Certificate as per STCW Regulation
- Current and Valid Crowd Management Certificate, Company will provide this course within first contract.
SALARY : USD 835,51 / MONTH
- PRINCIPAL: Carnival Cuise Line
- SHIP CATEGORY: PASSENGER VESSELS
- POSITION Environmental Officer
- CREATED AT: 24/01/2019